Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: A halloween opinion....

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Genie!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    I tend to agree with ya. Around here the local newspaper today was reminding parents and everyone here "if you see a house with it's doorstep light off, that means do not disturb". And I think parents who are out with their trick-or-treaters, if they see a house with no light on, then they should repsect the home owners decisions.
    I do like halloween, but at the same time awhile ago, I was thinking on the disgruntled side of the holiday as well.
    As I said, I like Halloween, hell I'm going out to celebrate tomorrow night myself. But the negative side of me says, "yeah we are always telling our kids to brush their teeth and yelling at them for having tooth decay and constantly letting society judge them for being overweight and letting society decide how big they should be or how much they should weigh. So let's be hypocritical and take the kids out and give them bags and bags of the same stuff we ourselves and society jump down their throats for.
    I'm just being crabby right now and I don't even know if what I said makes sense. I kinda get ornery when I get tired.
    But seriously, did what I say make sense to anyone? *L

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Aaron Brown's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2003
    Posts
    262
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't like holidays and I hate to have them force fed to me. On halloween, I put a "no trick or treaters" sign on my door next to my "this home protected by a _______" and in the blank I've hand written "pistol grip Mossberg 12-gauge".

    My gf, who lives with me, love halloween. It's her favorite day of the year. So this is the time of year we have our biggest arguments. BTW...lol@tg

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Mystyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2001
    Posts
    1,252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I love Halloween.... *sticks tongue out at Omar*

    My son is going as a Dark Gothic Chancellor... in short...creepy guy with white face, black makeup...long robe like thing....guy.... *L

    So much for making that short *shrugs*

    I am going as...... Ummmmmm ....... a Mom! Yea thats it!

  4. #14
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Wiqued Mystyx:

    creepy guy with white face, black makeup...long robe like thing....guy....
    <font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Just say it....

    Your son is going as the King of Pop.

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    or the Crow...or Sting from his anti-NWO days...

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner SProxmysocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2003
    Posts
    1,994
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IM GOING AS THE ULTIMATE SIMPLE PLAN FAN!!!!

    most of u wont even know who simple plan is but whatever........i might post a pic of me........probabaly not though

    nice pic tg [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    a simple plan is great! billy bob thornton delivered quite a performance.

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner SProxmysocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2003
    Posts
    1,994
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol no its a band

  9. #19
    Cyalaytr
    Guest Cyalaytr's Avatar

    Post

    well I guess that is better then going round as two guys kissin [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] ....

  10. #20
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i happen to like simple plan...i think i downloaded one of their cd's or somethign.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •